Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It is time to Pray

My Father and my God, I thank you and give you praise, because You are good and Your mercies endure forever.

I thank you, because every good and perfect gift comes from You the Father of Light.

I thank you for the dream of my DBA because it could only come from You, which is why the devil is trying to hard to attack and disrupt it.

Father, I ask for your favour and mercy for my transcript.  The bible says the heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord and like a river, He turns it where ever He wishes;  Father, I pray that every officer, every leader who should release my result for my transcript to be sent to Walden University, begin to turn their heart in my favour, and my results will be released in Jesus Name!

You were the one who did not give sleep to the eye of king Ahasuerus, because the time to favour and remember Mordecai had come, the time to favour me has come, please take sleep away from the eye of every king, every principality and officer who ought to release my transcript, and let them begin to work in my favour in Jesus Name!

I thank You and praise You because I know You have heard and answered, because I have asked in faith.

AMEN!!!

No comments: