Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Why oh why?

Why do we humans enjoy placing obstacles, totally unnecessary ones at that before our fellow humans?

I had planned to write a post unrelated to the theme of this blog, but I can't, not yet, it is still too painful, I have not wrapped my mind around it yet, but I will write it, and I may just ramble.

Anyway, about obstacles, my last post talked about a ray of light, I went to Unilag today to follow that ray of light into the sunshine of getting my results prepared and the transcript sent off to my prospective school.

Lo and behold, the current PG co-ordinator, who by the way was equally a masters student when I was one, told the sub dean that she cannot use the result sent to her by the former PG coordinator, simply because it was not signed.

Even the sub-dean was like - why are women so strict unnecessarily?
and his guest said, that is why men will not allow women to become the president, I was too frustrated to articulate a response - I was in tears, tears of frustration!

Anyway, I am to return, yet again, this evening.  The dean was not around, he will be back in the evening.

The sub-dean has vowed to follow through.

God help me!

No comments: